We undertake the statutory audit of many commercial businesses that require audits for a variety of reasons:
- they are a public company,
- they meet the definition of a large company (under the Corporations Act),
- they are a small foreign controlled company,
- it is a requirement under their financing facilities,
- it is a requirement under their shareholder agreement or Constitution.
Our audits are undertaken in accordance with the Australian Auditing Standards. We pride ourselves on the value we bring to these audits by focussing on providing insight into internal control systems, quality and completeness of accounting records, adequacy of accounting policies, compliance with applicable legislation and advice about the risks faced by the business.
Latest technology adding value
We undertake fully electronic audits and embrace advanced data interrogation techniques that enable to use our expertise and judgement in the interpretation of variances and exceptions.
We are proud of and value our working relationships with both management and governance bodies which allow us to provide maximum value whilst maintaining strict independence.
We would be happy to talk to you about how our audit services can provide value to your business.