Taxation can become complicated. For routine transactions, things are usually straight forward. However, you need someone to turn to when something out of the ordinary arises. When something crops up in business like an international transaction, a one-off deal, an unusual sale or purchase, the sale or purchase of a business, or a myriad of other out of the ordinary things, you need specialist advice.
Something out of the ordinary
Saward Dawson has a team of specialists with experience in dealing with out of the ordinary. Our expertise includes:
- Specialist Capital Gains Tax advice including the small business CGT Concessions
- Detailed income tax questions surrounding the tax status of a transaction
- Intellectual property
- International transactions
- Purchase and sale of business
- Division 7A private company loans
- Business restructuring and tax consolidations
- Deceased estates
- Property development including GST implications
- Tax issues affecting charities and not-for-profits
- Fringe Benefits Tax
- State taxes such as payroll tax, land tax and stamp duty.
Whether you regularly need to draw on our specialist tax advice or you want the peace of mind of knowing that when something out of the ordinary arises, you can rely on Saward Dawson to help you understand and address the tax outcomes.