An onternal audit is a broad base assurance function to strengthen organisational operation and governance. It is designed to be an independent, objective assurance activity designed to add value to business operations and assists organisation to accomplish its objectives by:
- Bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to business risk evaluation
- Improving the effectiveness of risk management processes
- Improving the effectiveness of internal control processes
We offer a flexible engagement approach in customising engagements based on your organisational needs. A non-exhaustive list of services offered by our internal audit experts are as follows:
- Focussed systems control assessment
- System data integrity assessment
- Specialised Payroll and Payments data based assessment
- Systems crossover assessment
- Operational health and safety compliance assessment
- Business and operational risk analysis
- Information system controls assessment
- Business acquisition risk based due diligence analysis.
We like to see businesses thrive in all aspects of operation. We view internal audit as a pivotal catalyst to efficient and effective organisational business management and governance. Our internal audit process is designed and executed in accordance with the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing and Code of Ethics.
We would be pleased to talk to you about how an internal audit could add value to your business.
Person: Jeff Tulk