Undoubtedly, there are some businesses that succeed despite the absence of planning and preparation, but this is the exception rather than the rule. Careful and strategic planning will enable a business to optimise its potential and reduce the risks of doing business.
Whether you are starting a new business venture or expanding your current business, then some strategic planning will set you on the right path. Saward Dawson can assist you in this process by steering you through the business planning process. We can help all the way with:
- SWOT analysis
- Establishing realistic goals and targets
- Understanding your business drivers and how they impact on the business
- Establishing breakeven points and calculating internal rates of return
- Review of business performance and opportunities to improve profit and cash flow outcomes
- Financial modelling including preparing 3 way forecasts that will let you see the profit, cash flow and balance sheet impacts of different scenarios
- Working out the required capital needs, now and into the future
- Pulling it all together into a formal business plan that can be used to support finance applications or equity raising
- Assisting with raising finance.
We are well equipped to assist you in looking forward and thinking strategically so that you optimise the opportunities ahead and have the tools that will help you in the future.