Saward Dawson is a firm of Chartered Accountants with a strong team culture. Making a positive impact in the lives of our clients, businesses and organisations we work with is a core value. We do this by employing great people who share a similar ethos and aspire to deliver excellence.
This enables our team of 75 plus staff to deliver services in the areas of audit & assurance, business advisory, wealth advisory, personal taxation and superannuation, as well as business, taxation and not-for-profit advisory and consulting.
As a result of continued growth, we are seeking applications from accountants to join our business advisory division.
The exciting role offers:
- An opportunity to make a real difference
- Direct exposure to a range of businesses and not for profit organisations;
- A fantastic, flexible working environment;
- Exposure to innovative technology and work practices;
- Regular staff training and professional development; and
- Opportunities to continue to develop as a professional.
The successful applicants will fulfil the following criteria:
- Have 1- 3 years’ experience in tax and business advisory
- A desire to commence or in the process of studying the CA or CPA program
- Passionate about taking clients beyond compliance and delivering added value and have a broad view of our ability to service clients
- Demonstrated capacity to
- work autonomously
- service a client’s broad needs
- able to assist with a wide range of complex tax issues
- be part of supportive team and inspire others
- Competent with relevant software including Excel, Xero, QBO, MYOB and ideally MYOB AE
- Committed to continuous improvement, self-development and the development of others
- Have excellent communication skills
- Committed to making a long-term contribution to the growth of our advisory division
If you are interested in this position, please apply here.