Are you a motivated Business Advisory Accountant looking for a fresh opportunity in a firm that has a values driven culture?
Saward Dawson, with its inclusive, supportive and encouraging team environment, may be the firm for you.
The successful applicant will fulfil the following criteria:
- Have approximately 1-4 years of prior experience as a Business Advisory Accountant.
- Studying towards, or completed, the CA ANZ program.
- Enjoy interacting with clients, understanding their requirements, and delivering quality outcomes.
- Thrives in a team environment.
- Has a “growth” mindset that enjoys varied opportunities.
- Values regular training and professional development.
- Enjoys variety. No day is the same.
About Saward Dawson
The Business Advisory team at Saward Dawson goes beyond the scope of traditional accounting by focusing on making a positive impact on our clients and genuinely caring about each other and our community.
We employ people who align to our firm’s ethos of care and aspire to make a difference using their professional expertise. We are proud of our supportive team culture, the impact we have on our private business and the not-for-profit clients we support.
Our team of 80 plus staff deliver services in the areas of audit & assurance, business advisory, wealth advisory, personal taxation and superannuation, as well as business, taxation and not-for-profit advisory and consulting.
Applicants must have the right to work in Australia.
Remuneration will be negotiated commensurate with your skills and experience.
- A letter of introduction explaining how your skills align to the responsibilities of the role and how you share our firm’s ethos and vision.
- Your resume showing us your experience.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted to attend an interview.