Saward Dawson is a firm of Chartered Accountants with a strong team culture. Making a positive impact in the lives of our clients, businesses and organisations we work with is a core value. We do this by employing great people who share a similar ethos and aspire to deliver excellence.
This enables our team of 75 plus staff to deliver services in the areas of audit & assurance, business advisory, wealth advisory, personal taxation and superannuation, as well as business, taxation and not-for-profit advisory and consulting.
As a result of continued growth, we are seeking applications from experienced auditors to join our assurance division.
The exciting role offers:
- An opportunity to make a real difference
- Direct exposure to a range of businesses and not for profit organisations;
- A fantastic, flexible working environment;
- Exposure to innovative technology and work practices;
- Regular staff training and professional development; and
- Opportunities to continue to develop as a professional.
The successful applicants will fulfil the following criteria:
- 3+ years of experience as an auditor;
- Passionate about adding value to client engagements
- In the process of completing or recently qualified as a CA or CPA;
- Committed to continuous improvement, self-development and the development of others
- Can work both autonomously and as part of team;
- Have excellent communication skills;
- Experience with relevant software (Caseware) an advantage
- Ability to deal with technical issues
- Committed to making a long-term contribution to the growth of our assurance and advisory divisions
If you are interested in this position, please apply here.