The medical industry is broad and those involved range from health care workers to medical practitioners and specialists. Regardless of where you are placed, we can assist you to meet your accounting, taxation and business requirements.
The services in our business advisory division that are available for medical practitioners and specialists include:
- Establishing the right business structure;
- Setting up and assisting with accounting software;
- Ensuring your affairs comply with various Australian Taxation Office requirements, including specific rules in relation to personal services income and service entities;
- Meeting your annual compliance obligations; and
- Assisting with the sale or restructuring of your business.
Many workers in the medical industry can utilise generous salary packaging arrangements. We are able to advise on your eligibility to access these arrangements, and can ensure that they are implemented correctly and tax-effectively. Additionally, we are able to ensure that the remuneration your medical business provides is compliant with employer obligations.
We can attend to the completion of your income tax return whether you are an individual healthcare worker or are part of a larger medial practice.
Many medical professionals and specialists have a self-managed superannuation fund (SMSF). We can assist with establishing an SMSF and then attend to its ongoing compliance responsibilities.
Whatever stage you or your business are at in the medical industry, contact us to discuss how we can have a positive impact on you.