Although there are a few notable individuals who have worked on into their 80s most of us will be looking forward to the time when we don’t need to work and can choose how we spend our time.
There are various ways in which people can provide for their retirement but the most common, the most accessible, and usually the most tax-effective, is superannuation.
Saward Dawson has specialist superannuation professionals who can assist you in optimising your superannuation outcomes. This includes strategies such as:
- Salary sacrificing additional contributions
- Topping up with non-concessional contributions
- Commencing a transition to retirement pension
- Ways for those over 60 to optimise their superannuation opportunities
- How business premises may be transferred to a self-managed superannuation fund
- Reducing the tax consequences of death
- How the small business CGT concessions can boost your superannuation.
Self-Managed Super Funds (SMSF)
A SMSF is not for everyone. However, for many people who want to be actively involved in the investment of their superannuation funds or who want to hold a diverse range of investments including direct property, a SMSF is ideal. Our SMSF services include:
- Establishment of SMSFs
- Accounting and administration. We utilise the latest cloud based technologies so that you have access to real-time, up-to-date information
- Annual compliance services
- Commencing a pension
- Strategic planning covering the taxation, estate planning, investment and compliance aspects of SMSFs.
Saward Dawson Wealth Advisers Pty Ltd (ABN 74 620 432 790), is a Corporate Authorised Representative of Akambo Pty Ltd t/a Accountants Private Advice (AFSL no. 322056) ABN 16 123 078 900
Level 14, 379 Collins Street, Melbourne, Victoria 3000.