Conducting business in your home country can be challenging enough, but establishing and operating a business in a foreign country opens up a whole new world of things to consider. Saward Dawson will help you navigate your way through local tax and employment requirements and ensure your Australian operations are governed well.
Our services include:
- Registration of foreign companies or incorporation of a local subsidiary
- Taxation advice about whether it is best to operate as a branch of a foreign company or as a local company
- Attending to ABN, GST, income tax, payroll tax, WorkSafe and other registrations required to do business in Australia
- Processing of payroll
- Attending to routine accounting if required via cloud accounting so that it is able to be reviewed anywhere, anytime
- Assisting with your own accounting with monthly or quarterly reviews so that you know that everything is under control
- Preparation of monthly reporting packs to head office
- Filing of Business Activity Statements and employment related returns monthly or quarterly as required
- Company secretarial services to ensure that you comply with all reporting and filing requirements of the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC)
- Income tax preparation and advice
- Auditing and assurance services either for local compliance or for your own requirements.
We have the experience, resources and capacity to provide targeted or total support for your business in Australia.